Accessories and specific equipment
- Control and supervision monitoring
- Catalytic system
- Lifting column
- Extraction cabinet
- Particle counter
- Paperless protocol for manufacturing sheets
- MWS Glove System®
- Glove and sleeve tester
- Sleeve support
- Nominatifs® Baskets
- Manual and semi-automatic welding machines
- HEDFILL® syringe driver
- Containment suction device
- Handler seat and footrest
- Other accessories
– Permanent traceability of all events measured by the various pressure, temperature and humidity sensors
– Control and monitoring of isolator via MMI
– Control and monitoring of H2O2 or PPA generator
– Integrated and automatic leak tightness check
– Pressure drop test
– Class 1 to 4 as per ISO standard 10648-2.
– H2O2 catalytic converter (clean transformation in water and oxygen)
– Enables release into the room
– No external connection work required
– Release <1 ppm controlled by low concentration sensor
– Integrated extraction fan.
Height-adjustable work surface.
Maximum travel 500 mm restricted to 400 mm
Work surface height adjustable from 820 to 1220 mm
– Anodised aluminium column
– Column strength 3000 N
– Hall Effect locating sensor
– End of travel controlled by microswitch
– Push-button unit to raise and lower
Controls microbiological contamination in the production phase
– Make and model of the device according to the URS
– Optional permanent integration
– Petri dish 90 to 100 mm
Measures particle concentration in the production phase
Make and model of the device according to the URS
Optional permanent integration
– Counts in 0.5 and 5µ in real time
– Flow rate 1 CFM
– Analogue output or RS232.
MWS GLOVE SYSTEM®
Check of the integrity of the glove “off line” prior to installation and use
– Deletion of unused gloves on line
– Choice of glove size and material
– Gloves distributed and stored in secure location
– Gloves less likely to get cut or punctured
GLOVE AND SLEEVE TESTER
Automatic measurement of glove leakage with preconfigured parameters, suitable for your type of glove and for detection requirements
– Leak tightness of electronically tested glove ring
– Ready to measure once tester is inserted
– Automated measurement initiation.
Supports the sleeve during the bio-decontamination cycle by limiting contact of the sleeves and gloves with the isolator walls.
– Can be adapted to Ø 300 mm glove rings. Please contact us regarding other diameters
– 304L stainless steel support, electropolished finish
– Held in place with suction cups.
Nominatif baskets adapted to loading of NOMINAT® airlocks for the preparation of cytotoxic or other products.
– Single basket: vertical attachment, electropolished 316L stainless steel wire, L120x D190 x H365 mm
– Double basket: vertical attachment, electropolished 316L stainless steel wire, L120 x D190 x H365 mm
– Flat basket: horizontal attachment, electropolished 316L stainless steel wire, L200 x D190 x H76 mm
MANUAL AND SEMI-AUTOMATIC WELDING MACHINES
– Semi-automatic welding machine for PE, polypropylene or PVC sleeve installed on Tubing system.
– Manual welding machine for PE, polypropylene or PVC sleeve to weld bags as they exit the isolator. Simple weld with or without cutter.
– White epoxy version: Magnetic locking double seam with integrated cutter, adjustable time delay and heating rating.
– Stainless steel version: Magnetic locking triple seam and automatic cutting. Regulation of temperature and heating time by integrated automatic regulator. Transfer of previous weld parameters via USB stick Machine with footswitch or manual control.
HEDFILL® SYRINGE DRIVER
Motorised repetitive filling device designed to improve the working conditions of laboratory assistants
– Compatible with PPA or H2O2 bio-decontamination
– 2 operating speeds
– Inbuilt torque limiter ensuring protection against overload
CONTAINMENT SUCTION DEVICE
Containment suction device designed to recover materials that are toxic to health and equipped with a double filtration system.
– 2 disposable HEPA and ULPA filters enabling recovered toxic materials to be retreated without risk.
HANDLER SEAT AND FOOTREST
Handler seat: Seat height adjustable from 555 to 785 mm and adjustable lift. Adjustment of the inclination from 2° to 13° with option to lock in any position in between these values.
– Ø 460 mm steel footrest
– Self-locking wheels.
Footrest: Height-adjustable, compatible with all types of workstation.
– Footrest 450 x 400 ESD
– Steel stand
– Al adjustable column – PA tread plate